Wednesday, December 3, 2008

red M studio and Dear Designer


Welcome to the red M studio blog. It is rather exciting, actually. I can talk about what I love and what I see. This blog will help allow me to test my writing skills while inspiring you with fresh design ideas.

red M studio, meaning me, Michael Valvo has specialized in custom residential interiors. Take a look at my portfolio, redmstudio.com. I will have more coming up soon.

We are embarking on exclusive
representation of several exciting lines and constantly developing our collection of hand selected objects. Check out our latest at vintageandmoderninc.com/redmstudio

The field of interiors and home furnishings is evolving and I am on for the ride.


Magazines and design shows overwhelm most of us but they, at times, illustrate how talent, beauty and great design prevail.


Also, I am introducing Dear Designer, a Q&A forum where I welcome design related queries and offer my professional advice while introducing you to the Modern Romantic vision of red M studio.

It's a wild ride and and as Ben Frankling said, "...on a mad horse"
, so bring it on and keep me posted and I will do the same.

XO

MV

No comments:

Post a Comment